Transfer Students - How to Apply
It should be easy to transfer to a new university. At WTU it is. Let us show you.
We have broken the process into two steps for you. First, with no cost or obligation what-so-ever, we will evalute your credits so you can see - Exactly what you can study at WTU. How long your program will be. And what it will cost. We'll do this in plain langugage that we can all understand. Second, if you decide to continue, we'll get your official transcripts to confirm your acceptance, and get you set up for your first day of class.
The 'No-Obligation' Application
1. Complete the free . Online Easy Application Form
2. Speak with your WTU admissions representative.
Once we receive your application, we will connect with you by email and/or phone.
Your admissions specialist will answer all your questions.
3. Send us unofficial transcripts (if you haven't already).
We will use these to create and send you a Personal Learning Plan.
4. Review your your Personal Learning Plan.
The plan will summarize the program you will enter, credits to be transferred, and tuition arrangements.
If you choose to continue... Join us at WTU
1. Send us your official transcripts.
We will validate your credits and send you an official acceptance letter.
2. Review acceptance notification from WTU, and confirm acceptance.
3. Read the information we send about preparing for classes.
We will send information about orientation, advising, your WTU email, access to online learning applications, and the initial courses into which you will be automatically registered.
4. Be ready on the first day of class.
Check your email frequently before classes start, we may send you important messages.